Announcements


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Just can't wait!

You can't imagine how excited I am for this year to start! I'm thrilled with all the planning that takes place and all the fun that goes in to every lesson. I eat, drink, sleep, and giggle my job, and that's the truth. I just *adore* what I do. I think it's the greatest job ever.
    I've spent all summer long getting things ready for this year, and I think we're going to have the best time... I can't hardly wait. (Of course, most teachers I know are hardly sleeping at this point in their year!) If you're reading this, do click around. Get to know the site. See what there is. Stop and see the flamingos.
    You're in for an adventure. We're in it together, actually. You'll find out rather quickly that I'm more than a bit quirky:
I love to read
I'm super perky
I love Doctor Who
I love the color pink, the artist P!nk, and pink flamingos
I really am all the things you have heard about me...
And I love my job. I really, really do.
Reading, writing, speaking, and listening. We're going to do it all.
It's going to be a brilliant year.